Ultrabooks: A Slow Start for the Latest iPad Rival
Ever since the launch of the iPad, PC companies that specialize in old-fashioned laptops have been searching for a way to win back lost customers. That’s why big names in the industry have been working closely with Intel to develop ultrabooks, a new category of thin laptops that weigh as little as 2 pounds. These laptops are supposed to appeal to iPad enthusiasts and hold their own against Apple’s sleek MacBook Air.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster