Starbucks Schools Other Retailers on Mobile Payments
Since May, Penn State student Sarah Espinoza has been hitting her local Starbucks in State College, Pa., for double-tall, no-water soy dirty chais two to three times a day, about double her usual rate. This spring she downloaded a Starbucks mobile app that lets her pay with an iPhone 4S and notifies her of special offers. “They send me daily specials, and that makes me want to run to Starbucks,” she says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself