Merkel Seeks to Keep Greece on Path in Hollande TalksTony Czuczka and Mark Deen
Chancellor Angela Merkel said Germany and France will keep pressure on Greece to overhaul its economy when she meets Prime Minister Antonis Samaras, who is seeking more time to fix his debt-ravaged country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure