Merkel Seeks to Keep Greece on Path in Hollande TalksTony Czuczka and Mark Deen
Chancellor Angela Merkel said Germany and France will keep pressure on Greece to overhaul its economy when she meets Prime Minister Antonis Samaras, who is seeking more time to fix his debt-ravaged country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself