Gold Rises to Four-Month High on Stimulus: Commodities at CloseAsjylyn Loder
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities fell 0.4 percent to 674.13 at 4:20 p.m. in New York. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials was little changed at 1,597.251.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards