Facebook Director’s Quick $1 Billion Share Sale Lacks PrecedentAri Levy and Brian Womack
Peter Thiel’s decision to sell almost all of his stake in Facebook Inc. so soon after the company’s initial public offering has few precedents in Silicon Valley, where venture capitalists typically hold shares longer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License