Apple Patent Battles Create Lawyer Boon at $1,200 an HourSusan Decker
Apple Inc. has spent at least $32 million in one patent-infringement dispute with Google Inc.’s Motorola Mobility unit -- one among many legal fights on four continents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy