Oracle Must Face Suit Over Buyout of Ellison’s PillarJef Feeley
Oracle Corp.’s directors must face investor claims that they wrongfully agreed to buy Pillar Data Systems Inc., a company controlled by Oracle Chief Executive Officer Larry Ellison, a judge concluded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing