Obama Shifts From Medicare to Focus on Younger VotersHans Nichols and Roxana Tiron
President Barack Obama shifted his attack to Republican policies affecting students and their parents as Mitt Romney sought to steer the focus of their campaign battle back to the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States