Augusta’s Hootie Johnson Says He Tapped Moore to End Female BanMichael Buteau and John Helyar
William “Hootie” Johnson, who once vowed that Augusta National Golf Club wouldn’t admit women even “if I drop dead this second,” said he personally nominated one of the club’s first two female members.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets