Augusta’s Hootie Johnson Says He Tapped Moore to End Female BanMichael Buteau and John Helyar
William “Hootie” Johnson, who once vowed that Augusta National Golf Club wouldn’t admit women even “if I drop dead this second,” said he personally nominated one of the club’s first two female members.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis