China Telecom Profit Beats Estimates as IPhone Lures UsersBloomberg News
China Telecom Corp., the country’s biggest fixed-line carrier, posted second-quarter profit that beat analysts’ estimates as the introduction of Apple Inc.’s iPhone lured new users to its wireless unit. The stock climbed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline