BHP Delays $68 Billion of Project Approvals as Net PlungesElisabeth Behrmann and Jesse Riseborough
BHP Billiton Ltd., the world’s biggest mining company, put approvals for about $68 billion of projects on hold after second-half profit plunged 58 percent as metal prices declined and costs rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing