Verizon Is Said to Offer Nokia Windows 8 Phone This YearDina Bass and Scott Moritz
Verizon Wireless plans to sell a new Nokia Oyj phone with Microsoft Corp.’s Windows 8 software this year, marking the first time it has released a Windows device since May 2011, a person with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’