Snooth Points Its Wine Algorithm at Springpad RecipesKevin Fitchard
When relaxing with a glass of Bordeaux, the last thing most people want to do is math. But for wine website Snooth there’s no more perfect pairing than a fine wine and a complex algorithm. Snooth is working with note-taking service Springpad to match the perfect wine to the recipes its customers clip for their online recipe boxes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again