Lonmin May Struggle to Refinance Debt After Unrest, BMO SaysCarli Cooke and Matthew Hill
Lonmin Plc, the platinum miner that expects to breach conditions on its loans as output was stalled by labor unrest in which 44 died, may struggle to refinance the debt given weak metals prices, BMO Capital Markets Ltd. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy