Samsung CEO Said to Speak With Apple Today About SuitJun Yang and Joel Rosenblatt
Samsung Electronics Co.’s chief executive officer will talk with his counterpart at Apple Inc. to see whether they can resolve their smartphone patent dispute before a U.S. jury begins deliberating, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans