Obama Says Chemical Weapons Use by Syria ‘Red Line’ for U.S.Margaret Talev and Nayla Razzouk
President Barack Obama said any discovery that Syria’s chemicals or biological weapons are being moved or used may force him to reconsider U.S. military action.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas