JetBlue Shuns AMR Merger Talks as CEO Seeks No DealsMary Schlangenstein
JetBlue Airways Corp. has “no interest” in a merger with AMR Corp.’s bankrupt American Airlines and hasn’t received a document that would allow an exchange of confidential information between the carriers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's