Romney Joins Republicans Decrying ‘Legitimate Rape’ RemarkKathleen Hunter and Lisa Lerer
Presidential candidate Mitt Romney moved to separate himself from Missouri Senate hopeful Todd Akin’s remark that “legitimate rape” rarely leads to pregnancy, as Republicans stepped up pressure on Akin to withdraw from the race.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself