U.K. Home Prices Fall on Economic, Olympic Distractions: EconomyScott Hamilton
U.K. home sellers cut asking prices by a record for the month of August after the London Olympic Games and an uncertain economic outlook distracted potential buyers, according to Rightmove Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks