Facebook’s Settlement Over ‘Sponsored Stories’ Blocked by JudgeKaren Gullo
Facebook Inc., whose shares fell to a record low yesterday, failed to persuade a judge to approve a $20 million settlement resolving a lawsuit over “sponsored stories” that provides cash for advocacy groups and attorneys and no money for users.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again