Facebook’s Settlement Over ‘Sponsored Stories’ Blocked by JudgeKaren Gullo
Facebook Inc., whose shares fell to a record low yesterday, failed to persuade a judge to approve a $20 million settlement resolving a lawsuit over “sponsored stories” that provides cash for advocacy groups and attorneys and no money for users.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster