Ex-CEO Sculley Says TV Market Is Apple’s ‘Game to Lose’Scott Moritz
Former Apple Inc. Chief Executive Officer John Sculley, the man who presided over the company when Steve Jobs left in 1985, said a move into the television market is “Apple’s game to lose.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders