Wal-Mart Drops After Profit Forecast Lags Some EstimatesDavid Welch
Wal-Mart Stores Inc., the world’s largest retailer, dropped in New York trading after its forecast for profit this year trailed some analysts’ estimates amid slowing sales growth in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License