Molycorp May Raise $517.5 Million Selling Bonds, SharesSonja Elmquist
Molycorp Inc., the U.S. owner of the largest rare-earth deposit outside of China, may raise as much as $517.5 million selling shares and convertible bonds to help fund construction at its mine in California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap