Energy Future Paves Way for Unit’s Bankruptcy: Corporate FinanceRichard Bravo
An $850 million bond sale from Energy Future Holdings Corp. is paving the way for the power producer KKR & Co. and TPG Capital bought in 2007 for $43.2 billion to potentially put its unregulated unit into bankruptcy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs