Australia Plain-Pack Tobacco Law May Spread to U.K., N.Z.Dave McCombs
The U.K. and New Zealand are among countries more likely to ban logos from cigarette packages after Australia approved the world’s first uniform-packaging law, officials and health researchers said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline