Turkey’s Treasury Proposes Cuts to Pension Fees, Milliyet SaysSibel Akbay
The Turkish Treasury proposed a draft law reducing management and entry fees charged by private pension companies and will notify the providers this week, Milliyet reported, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks