Suzlon Plans Job Cuts, Bond Sale, CFO Says; Shares DropNatalie Obiko Pearson
Suzlon Energy Ltd., India’s largest wind-turbine maker, may cut jobs and sell bonds this year after reporting its second-biggest quarterly loss since at least 2007 as costs rose. The company’s shares fell to a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018