Canada Profit Decline Seen in Worst Market Since ’98Eric Lam, Lu Wang and Julia Leite
Canadian stocks are poised for their worst year since 1998 relative to global equities as a slowing economy weighs on commodities and analysts predict the first drop in corporate profits in three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet