America’s Energy Seen Adding 3.6 Million Jobs Along With 3% GDPAsjylyn Loder
On the eastern bank of the Mississippi River, about an hour upstream from New Orleans, the outline of Nucor Corp.’s new $750 million iron-processing plant is rising between fields of sugar cane and sweet gum trees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster