Chavez Reiterates Claim Capriles Was a Member of a Fascist GroupCharlie Devereux
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez reiterated his claim that rival Henrique Capriles Radonski is a fascist who belonged to a neo-Nazi group in his youth, days after Capriles asked him to respect his Jewish background.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day