Air France Chosen as Partner for New Central African AirlineAntoine Lawson
Air Cemac, a proposed airline for the Central African region, chose Air France-KLM as its strategic partner after terminating an agreement earlier this year with South African Airways, said Alain Claude Bilie By Nze, spokesman for Gabon’s presidency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat