T-Mobile USA Said to Be Target of Trujillo Buyout AttemptMatthew Campbell, Cristina Alesci and Olga Kharif
Former telecommunications executive Sol Trujillo is trying to drum up interest in a buyout of Deutsche Telekom AG’s T-Mobile USA unit and has so far been unsuccessful in pitching a deal to private-equity firms including Blackstone Group LP and KKR & Co., according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards