S&P 500 Rises for Fifth Week Amid Optimism Over StimulusLu Wang and Julia Leite
U.S. stocks rose for the fifth week, giving the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index the longest rally since March, amid better-than-expected earnings and optimism that global central banks will take actions to stimulate growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing