Julius Baer to Acquire Merrill Non-U.S. Wealth UnitsGiles Broom
Julius Baer Group Ltd., the Swiss wealth manager established in 1890, agreed to buy Bank of America Corp.’s Merrill Lynch wealth management units outside the U.S. for about 860 million Swiss francs ($880 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders