Free IPads Highlight U.S. Stores’ Back-to-School FrenzySapna Maheshwari
With Abercrombie & Fitch Co. giving away 1,000 iPads and J.C. Penney Co. offering $10 million of free haircuts, U.S. retailers are pulling out the stops to make sure they get a share of what may be the best back-to-school shopping season in a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing