Zynga Said to Give Stock to Keep Staff After Earnings MissDouglas MacMillan
Zynga Inc., the biggest maker of games played on Facebook Inc.’s website, doled out equity grants to all full-time employees after an earnings shortfall caused a share-price decline that eroded the value of existing grants, a person with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas