Universal Music Said to Meet Regulators Amid EMI CutsKristen Schweizer
EMI, the record label of the Beatles, known more recently for debt and disposals, may become even smaller than buyer Universal Music Group has proposed, as competitors say suggested cuts don’t go far enough.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans