U.S. Text Messaging Champion Is $50,000 RicherMichael Dolgow
Austin Wierschke is a very well-spoken teenager, but he’d rather use his smartphone to say what’s on his mind. “Texting is the best way of communicating,” the Rhinelander (Wis.) native says. “You think more about what you are going to say, and it delivers your thoughts in clear and beautiful language.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure