U.S. Text Messaging Champion Is $50,000 RicherMichael Dolgow
Austin Wierschke is a very well-spoken teenager, but he’d rather use his smartphone to say what’s on his mind. “Texting is the best way of communicating,” the Rhinelander (Wis.) native says. “You think more about what you are going to say, and it delivers your thoughts in clear and beautiful language.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig