Sanofi's Shock Therapy Enrages the French
Among the major French companies that have triggered protests at home this summer by announcing job cuts, Sanofi stands out for its audacity. France’s biggest drugmaker plans to slash its research and development staff in Toulouse and Montpellier and is shifting its focus across the Atlantic to Cambridge, Mass.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets