Porsche Must Face New York Suit by Hedge Funds, Judge RulesJoel Rosenblatt
Porsche SE must face a lawsuit claiming it hid its plan to corner the market in Volkswagen AG shares, a state judge in New York ruled, rejecting the sports-car maker’s bid to dismiss the case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?