Porsche Must Face New York Suit by Hedge Funds, Judge RulesJoel Rosenblatt
Porsche SE must face a lawsuit claiming it hid its plan to corner the market in Volkswagen AG shares, a state judge in New York ruled, rejecting the sports-car maker’s bid to dismiss the case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap