Motorola Solutions Backs Fixmo in Bet on Better SecurityHugo Miller
Motorola Solutions Inc., the U.S. maker of walkie-talkies and radio-tracking scanners, is investing in software developer Fixmo Inc., which works with the U.S. National Security Agency, to bolster device safety.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's