Manchester United Little Changed Following IPOLee Spears and Tariq Panja
Manchester United Plc, the English soccer club with a record 19 championships, was unchanged in New York trading after raising $233.3 million in its U.S. initial public offering, less than first sought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's