India’s Biggest Corporate Loss Shows Singh’s Deficit DilemmaRakteem Katakey
Indian Oil Corp. posted a record quarterly loss after the government failed to compensate it for capping fuel prices, showing the challenge facing Prime Minister Manmohan Singh as he attempts to rein in the nation’s finances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's