Hong Kong Cuts Growth Forecast as World Economy FaltersNatasha Khan and Fion Li
Hong Kong’s government cut its estimate for the city’s expansion this year after the economy grew at close to the slowest pace since the financial crisis amid waning export demand from advanced nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing