Goldman Says SEC Closed Probe of Firm After Threatening CaseDavid Scheer
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said U.S. regulators ended an investigation of its role in selling $1.3 billion of mortgage-backed securities and won’t sue the firm, reversing course after investigators warned in February that they intended to recommend legal action.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day