China Readies Verdict After Gu Doesn’t Dispute MurderBloomberg News
China prepared to deliver a verdict in the case of Gu Kailai, the wife of ousted Chinese Politburo member Bo Xilai, after she failed to contest charges she poisoned a British businessman in his hotel room.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap