Australia Adds 14,000 Jobs as Unemployment Falls to 5.2%Michael Heath
Australian employers boosted payrolls in July and the unemployment rate unexpectedly fell as the nation’s resource-driven economy weathers a global slowdown, sending the local dollar near a 4 1/2-month high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself