MTN First-Half Earnings Miss Analyst Estimates on EconomySikonathi Mantshantsha
MTN Group Ltd., Africa’s largest mobile-phone operator, reported first-half earnings that missed analysts’ estimates as increasing competition and an economic slowdown weighed on results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks