Knight Loss Is $270 Million After Taxes, Joyce Tells ClientsInyoung Hwang and Stephanie Ruhle
Knight Capital Group Inc. Chief Executive Officer Thomas Joyce estimated last week’s trading loss will be $270 million after taxes and told clients the firm is “in good standing” with clearinghouses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances