Stocks Rise as Commodities Rebound While Treasuries DropRita Nazareth and Stephen Kirkland
The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index rose for a fourth day as commodities rebounded and Hewlett-Packard Co. paced gains in technology shares after boosting its forecast, helping the market recoup early losses. Treasuries fell as a 10-year note sale drew the weakest demand since 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling